Help Center — Your Profile
To edit your account using a web browser:
- Go to https://shared.graphics/settings/home.
- You should see the Name, Website, and Bio fields.
- Change the desired fields, and then click the Submit button.
Pixelfed is a federated application, changing your username is not supported in every federated software so we cannot allow username changes. Your best option is to create a new account with your desired username.
To change your account visibility:
- Go to https://shared.graphics/settings/privacy.
- Check the Private Account checkbox.
- The confirmation modal will popup and ask you if you want to keep existing followers and disable new follow requests
- Click the Submit button.
You can add an additional layer of security to your account by enabling Two Factor Authentication. For more information, check your security settings.
Please contact the administrators of this instance.
Delete Your Account
If you temporarily disable your account, your profile, photos, comments and likes will be hidden until you reactivate it by logging back in. To temporarily disable your account:
- Log into shared.graphics
- Tap or click the menu and select Settings
- Scroll down and click on the Temporarily Disable Account link.
- Follow the instructions on the next page.